Ef Barefoot Ash Wool-Lined Winter Boots - Honey Brown
- 4mm thick & flexible natural rubber soles
- Velour leather & Durable fabric upper
- TEX water-repelling membrane
- Wool lining
- Padded collar
- Removable leather insoles with aluminium foil insulation layer
- Best fit - feet with skinny heels and wider forefeet, medium to wider width
- Double velcro strap fastenings
- Gusseted tongue
- No heel rise
- No arch support
Warmly insulated and equipped with a membrane, the Ef Barefoot Ash boots are the essential addition to the winter wardrobe of any child and junior barefooter. The upper, made of honey brown velour leather and durable water-resistant fabric, is nested on a flexible 4mm thin rubber sole. There is plenty of room to splay, even for Bubbly First Toes (dominant big toes) and the flat soles with zero heel rise help to achieve healthy foot movement.
Double riptape fastenings for quick and easy on/off whenever outdoor adventures call. The warm lining, made of a blend of natural and synthetic wool, keeps the active feet warm together with the removable insole, enhanced by an aluminium foil insulation layer.
To keep the moisture out, these barefoot winter shoes are equipped with a water-resistant yet breathable membrane and the gusseted tongue provides further protection against the water.
We recommend that you always measure your feet prior to every purchase - don’t just order your usual size. Check the Sizing section for internal length / width dimensions and the Sizing help page for more information.
We recommend that you always measure your feet prior to every purchase - don’t just order your usual size.
The internal length and width of each shoe is carefully measured so you can easily select the most suitable size. Length is measured through the longest part of the shoe (usually heel to big toe), and width is measured across the widest part of the shoe directly above the insole.
For width, don’t worry if your foot measurement is slightly larger than the measurement displayed, the upper material can accommodate feet wider than the insole.
|How to choose the correct size?
|Measure your child's feet.
|Use the bigger foot length and add between 0.6cm and 1.6cm wriggle room.
|Select the most appropriate internal length from the box.
|Order the corresponding UK Size.
Visit our Sizing help page for more information.
- Hand wash only in lukewarm water.
- Dry away from direct heat.
- Remove the insoles to dry separately.
- Do not use bleach or harsh cleaning products.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not soak.
- Use waterproofing products suitable for footwear with membrane.
- Color transfer may occur when damp or wet.